Company : Patch.com
Industry : IT Software
We are seeking an experienced software developer to design, implement, and improve our Ruby-on-Rails-based local news platform.
• Experience building and scaling user-focused web applications
• Proven ability to take ownership of software projects
• Strong familiarity with Ruby on Rails & MySQL (or similar framework & DB).
• Experience building, scaling, and maintaining back-end software infrastructure and systems.
• Comfortable with agile software development practices.
• Experience providing the lead on initiatives which span across multiple departments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders who are technical and non-technical
Experience and Educational Background:
• BS or MS in Computer Science or directly related discipline.
• Minimum of 4 years of direct experience developing database-backed web applications.
• Ideal candidate will have experience in an early stage company or start up environment
Experience : 4-7+ Yrs
Location : New York, USA
If you interest above position then post your resume on http://tinyurl.com/yas8qjkand we will get back to you very soon.