Only Candidates working with Retail Chain Companies /Manufacturing companies.
1. Position : AGM-DGM- BANKING
2. Reporting To : Director -Finance.
3. Responsible For : Fund arrangement and Banking coordination &
4. Company :
Our client is one of the leading Retail Chain Group with strong presence in both domestic and international markets. The brand enjoys an enviable reputation in the market of India with a prominent market share. Turnover More than Rs 200 cr .Future Plans for rapid expansion in domestic & international markets
5. Location : New Delhi
6. Band : Middle Management
7. Scope and Purpose of job : Fund Management
8. Job Responsibilities :
1) Proven abilities in handling disbursement process, evaluating loan proposals and getting the same sanctioned by Banks & Financial Institutions.
2) Managing various operations including appraising proposals, conducting risk analysis & scrutinizing relevant documents before loan processing.
3) Dealing with consortium of banks/Multiple banking arrangements on various Strategic issues connected with operation of accounts/ collateral securities & personal guarantees/pricing etc.
4) Management of Daily Cash Flow that includes fund based and non fund based part.
5) Maintaining & monitoring Daily Cash Flow. Preparation of monthly MIS that includes P&L Balance Sheet Cash Flow; variation with Budgeted numbers.
6) Selection and appointment of Merchant Bankers, Legal Advisors and Registrar, PR agencies & bankers to issue.
Key Result Areas: Corporate Banking & finance, IPO Management, financial accounting & MIS, Strategic planning
• Only Candidates working with Retail Chain Companies /Manufacturing companies.
• Education: MBA-Finance /Banking or M.COM
Key Skill: Excellent communicator, Relationship management,Interpersonal skills,Analytical & organizational skills
Experience: 6-10 yrs (min)
Age: Upto 35 yrs
Background- Retail /Corporate banking